- CBD Gummies and THC Gummies are the most commonly found edibles.
- ‘Edible’ is a common term to describe any form of food or beverage that has been infused with cannabinoids.
- These products come in a wide variety of forms. From sweet treats to healthy snacks, and beverages.
- Aside from flavors and varieties, edibles also come in a wide range of different strengths.
- Cannabis-infused edibles produce completely different effects than what is felt when consuming through methods such as inhalation.
How Edibles Differ from Other Consumption Methods
- THC-infused cannabis edibles, when consumed, are broken down by the body’s digestive system. At this time, the THC in the product converts to Hydroxy 11 THC.
- Hydroxy 11 THC is much more potent than Delta 9 THC. This form of THC also takes longer for most consumers to feel in comparison to Delta 9 THC.
- The effects felt from cannabis edibles as a result of Hydroxy 11 THC are often much stronger and tend to also last much longer.
Tips for Consuming CBD Gummies: “Low and Slow”
It is highly advised when consuming edibles, especially when you are unfamiliar with how they will affect you, that you start low and slow. When first consuming cannabis edibles, it is advised that you consume a very low amount. Start with 5 to 10 mg. It is essential that you wait a full 2 hours for effects to take hold before consuming more.
What to Do if You Consume Too Much
If you happen to consume too much THC through edibles, the first thing to remember is that you will be okay. Cannabis has never been the direct cause of any fatality.
In order to bring yourself balance, it is highly recommended to eat, stay hydrated, and engage in activities that are relaxing.
If you happen to have CBD products handy, CBD has been found to counteract the effects of THC. CBD can help bring the effects to a close quickly. CBD Gummies would be the perfect remedy for this.
Other Tips Regarding CBD Gummies
Aside from consuming at a low and slow pace, here are some other tips for making the most out of your edibles!
- Always consume edibles in a comfortable environment with individuals who you can trust.
- Don’t consume edibles if you are unaware of how they affect you personally if you have any responsibilities that could be hazardous.
- Try to avoid eating edibles on an empty stomach as the effects can sometimes be stronger. It may take them longer to take effect.
- Keep your edibles in a child-proof container and if perishable, remember to keep them refrigerated.
- Adhere to any expiration dates listed.
- Don’t mix edibles with other intoxicants, including other forms of cannabis consumption, until you understand how edibles work with your body’s chemistry.
To find the Best CBD Gummies visit Underground Dispensary in Miami Oklahoma.
For more information, visit: